Registration for Covid-19 Challenge
Registration for the conference is through the registration page on the KES Membership Portal which can be found
You must be signed in to the KES Portal to register for the conference.If you are not already a KES member please sign up for free KES Bronze Membership then sign in.
If you are a KES member you can find out how to get your login details ..here.. You can also check whether you are already registered as a KES member.
Please ensure that in addition to signing up for the KES Portal you also go on to register for the conference!
Payment by Credit CardThe registration system includes an online credit card processing system to take payment while you wait. We strongly recommend that delegates pay by credit card to guarantee they receive the early registration rate.
We will send you confirmation by email when we have received and checked your payment, and your registration is complete.
Payment by Bank TransferPlease read the following instructions if you intend to make payment by bank transfer.
- You can only pay by bank transfer before the early registration deadline.
- If you are concerned about securing a student registration place we recommend that you pay by credit card.
- Payment by bank transfer can take some time and we must receive payment before we can give you a student place.
- If you wish to make a payment by bank transfer, register through the online system, an select the "Bill Me" payment option. The email you receive from the registration system will contain an Order Number and instructions about making payment to our bank.
- You must ensure that the ORDER NUMBER appears in the PAYMENT REFERENCE field of the bank transfer form. Please also ensure that the FROM field contains the DELEGATE NAME.
- Please ensure that you pay any charges you bank may charge. If we do not receive the full amount due before the early registration deadline the full late rate may become payable.
- We will send you confirmation by email when we have received your payment and your registration is complete.
Registration Problems and Enquiries
For all queries about registration, or if you have any problems at all, please contact
and we will be pleased to help you.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the symposium you indicate that you agree to these Terms and Conditions